Saturday, April 3, 2010

It's Saturday: Saturday is the Day I Play D&D

May that never change.

Well, a different day is fine. A different game is fine too. But still, is all I'm saying.

Full Poser Disclosure: we're playing 4e (I was out-voted) but we did just enter the Ruins of the Moathouse.

But maybe that just adding sacrilege to apostasy--it is this Moathouse:




As penance I'll say 6 Hail Jeffs and order a copy of Advanced Edition Companion from my local game shop (all About Games in Boise).

Amen.

5 comments:

The Basic Fantasist said...

Burn the heretics!
Now..was the fun you had was worth the flames licking your tootsies?

:P

Aaron Nuttall said...

We were damn near EATEN BY GHOULS so I say there were fun and flames aplenty.

John said...

As long as you have fun, who cares what edition?

trollsmyth said...

Cool. Let us know how it plays. :)

Aaron Nuttall said...

I had a ton of fun getting gulped up by the frogs, and that ghoul fight was SO close to a TPK--in fact my sister called it early and drew a big TPK sign on the back of her character sheet.

The 4e death rules, Nerfy as they are, do create a fun situation where you may get to roll an honest-to-god save-or-die several times in a row. As I had to. It was thrilling.