Thursday, April 1, 2010

My Favorite Trickster This Year

It's not the Flash rogue named The Trickster. He died and spent a year hand handcuffed to the Pied Piper (in Countdown to Final Crisis) but that's still not as bad a fate as seeing Mark Hamill and Corinne Bohrer dressed like this:





It's not Mr. Mxyzptlk, which that same Countdown to Final Crisis identified with the Trickster God outright. I haven't read many Superman stories but I plan to dip my toe in the Silver Age shortly, so who knows, the Imp From the 5th Dimension may well take the honors next year.





But the Trickster I celebrate this year is that red-headed rascal, that boater-hatted be-bowtied Beau Brummel, History's Least Efficient Assassin,

ARCADE!




Platform shoes and a white tuxedo. Consider that a shopping list.





No comments: