Thursday, September 30, 2010

There's a game a-brewin'

The little lady and I are just about moved into our new place. We're little more than a few folding chairs away from being ready to host a regular game of Lamentations of the Flame Princess.

Tommy, are you done with that pesky thesis?

Alan, have you read the Tutorial Booklet?

Who wants to play a Tigler, a Skeksis, or an Antique Japanese Lunar Rabbit-Man?

And because this post is really pointless, a random cephalopod link. Go there and read about this:




A photo of a macrotritpus larva, from Pharyngula on Scienceblogs.com

3 comments:

Alan said...

Yes. Yes I have. I need to play through the 2nd and 3rd games, and probably refresh my memory a bit, but I should be able to bang that out as soon as needed.

Tommy Smith said...

Oh, I think I could fit in a game a week. Also, I was just introduced to the Dark Sun Dnd campaign setting, and I like it.

Aaron Nuttall said...

Alan: I would like to read the tutorial when you're done with it.

Tommy: I haven't seen Dark Sun since the nine-tays, and I didn't see a lot of it then, but I thought it was pretty cool too.

We still don't have the chairs, though, and there are few other things to do before we play. But it's comin'!