Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Mo-Vember On My Face!

Hey, Kids!


I'm pledging to grow a mo ('stache) for the month of November. Not only is this a chance for me to act ridiculous in public, it's a stunt to raise awareness of (and funding for relief of. . .) prostate cancer (which, you'll recall, was the bane of my Spiritual Master, Frank Zappa).


So, if you'd like to donate to this hairy cause, please follow the link by clicking the Great Moustache itself:





I'll be back periodically with shots of my ugly mug to mark my progess. So stay away for that!

4 comments:

Erik said...

Ummm, doesn't that require you to start growing it in Jan, to have one by Nov?

Aaron Nuttall said...

Wouldn't it be great if I assiduously strained to grow up the hairs of my higher lip only to find, at the end of a month of grunting, that there was no more hair bristling there than can be found on the skin of a fuzzy peach?

JJ said...

Where are these pics of your mustache?!?!?!?

Aaron Nuttall said...

@JJ: Ahem, yeah. I've been lax in that dept. haven't I? I'll see if I can't get a memo to the photography crew in the next 5-7 working days.