Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday Reviewsday: What He Said

Here's a review that contains pretty much everything I wanted to say in my never-written-review of Sacrosanct Games's "product."

http://gamingallover.blogspot.com/2010/12/what-it-is-something-unholy-stirs.html

Here's the gist of Higgipedia's review, in case it's just too much trouble to click through to Gaming All Over the Place:

This is seriously the most poorly written and edited RPG product I have ever paid money for. Do not go anywhere near Something Unholy Stirs.

2 comments:

Higgipedia said...

Thanks for the love! I really feel that letting people know how bad that game was is one of my moral obligations. I want my 45 minutes and five bucks back.

Aaron Nuttall said...

I hear you about the time and money wasted--unfortunately I also blew $3 on a second module from this guy, just to see if there was some improvement. Nope.