Friday, December 16, 2011

Don't forget to buy Weird Adventures today

Hat tip to Chis Sims via Twitter for bringing this to my attention--which is sure a weird way for me to find out about a product from From The Sorcerer's Skull. Or maybe not--I read Chris Sims's Twitter all the time.

Anyway, Weird Adventrues by Trey Causey. Buy it. I did.



Here's the product desription from Drive Thru RPG (which is also the immediate source of the above image):

Weird Adventures is a setting where traditional rpg fantasy meets the Pulp era. It's a world where hobogoblins hop trains, gargoyles nest on art deco skyscrapers, and celebrity sorcerers hawk cigarettes on the radio.



Doesn't that just sound swell?


2 comments:

Trey said...

Thanks for the plug, Aaron. I hope you enjoy it.

And I expect I'll hear from Chris asking just when our City game is gonna start up...

Aaron Nuttall said...

You're certainly welcome Trey. Man do I envy people who get to play D&D with Chris Sims! Maybe I'll get to read about it, at least.