Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Remember when Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser were in Wonder Woman?

In Issue #202 of the first Wonder Woman series (a new series started at #1 in  '87, I guess):



(image taken from mycomicshop.com--go there and buy stuff)

I hate to admit it, but I haven't read any Fafhrd and Gray Mouser stories, except two aborted attempts to read The Snow Women. I know there's some kind of difference between the gods in Lankhmar and the gods of Lankhmar, but that's the extent of my knowledge. Therefore, I will begin my reading of this seminal contribution to pulp fantasy and the D&D hobby with this no doubt exemplary entry in the Fafhrd and Gray Mouser canon: a Wonder Woman comic from her Dig This Feminist Kung-Fu '70s period.

1 comment:

Trey said...

Catwoman's in there, too. So there's that.